Sunday, January 29, 2012

more amazing gifts

Thanks Mom and Christine!

   It seems the my family and friends haven't forgotten about me yet! My mom sent an amazing package with health bars, Chocolate bars (all my favorites, of course), Michigan honey (way better then the stuff I bought here), amazing Jalapeno tortilla chips and blueberry licorice (way better then it sounds). Christine sent me a bag of homemade granola and a very interesting article about Nike expanding with a new giant office planned in Shanghai. Here's the Press Release.

   I appreciate all the well wishes, packages, emails, postcard and letters that I've received while being oversea. It has made a world of a difference to me. I couldn't have done this trip without all the support. :)

35 days until I'm back in Portland!

No comments: