Sunday, February 12, 2012

Highlights of my Sunday!


   This was, by far, the best part of my day. An old Chinese woman taking here dog and PIG for a walk...in her PJs/slippers. I witnessed this about a block from my apartment and I can't figure out where she keeps her pig if it is not kept in her apartment...so I think she lives with her pig. Neither animal was on a leash and both responded when she called them...it was SO funny.

Chickens just hangin' around.

 The Moller Villa

  One of the many European style mansions found around Shanghai, this one is my favorite. Built in 1936. I see this one quite often as it is only about a mile from my apartment. Today I made my way there in order to take some pictures to share.


And this is a teaser for Shawn! I went to pick up his custom 
shirts today and they all look great! Let's hope they fit well too.

Now that he'll be working at Intel he needs to dress professionally :)

No comments: