Monday, October 17, 2011

Yogurt Delivery

   Besides having to get up early for my yogurt to be delivered I had one of the best mornings ever, it all has to do with the most amazing breakfast I've had before going to work. I signed up for fresh yogurt delivery. I get 8 8oz containers delivered every Monday, today being my first. I was able to top the fresh yogurt with a treat that my sister-in-law, Miki, sent to me recently, homemade maple granola! I'm not sure what i'm going to do when it's all gone, i'm already on serving 2 of the day (just had a bowl of yogurt and granola for dinner too). Yum!

 My breakfast and dinner! Thanks Miki!

   Today was also a team lunch, which always means a good time and good food. We were celebrating an addition to our team, Cliff. It was decided at our last team lunch that we would eat some something spicy, Sichuan style. We ended up at a place called Wawajiao which has this cute little frog as the logo.


My merchandising team left to right: Cliff, Ewgenia, Martin, Tina, Diana, me and Oliver.
Cliff is a great new member of our team, equally as kind as all the other members and
maybe a little shy about speaking English.

We had all sorts of good things to eat, corn cakes, some sort of vegetable turned noodle
 (that was awesome!), sweetened dates, spicy peanuts, fresh cukes, some sort of savory bran
cake, frog (yes, i ate frog today and it was like Chicken but better. So tender and flavorful),
shrimp with fried tofu and crab with bamboo shoots.
There was so much food to eat that by the end the 2 mothers of the group
were handing out crab to everyone else...kind of like a bird does with her young.
It was pretty funny!
I bet you wish you could have eaten frog with me! :)

No comments: