Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

   I am very thankful to have been invited to my directors home to enjoy a turkey meal with his family and friends.
My host, Edie Millar

Our delicious turkey!

Beautiful table setting
  I didn't get any pictures of the entire feast as I was too busy eating good food and drinking wine. Thanks for the Millar Family for inviting me over!

 To continue with the McLellan tradition I would like to share what I am thankful for. What are you thankful for today?
I am thankful for my best friend/husband Donald who loves me and supports my every move. I am thankful for all my family and friends, I appreciate all the emails, postcards and packages (I will stay in good spirits b/c of you!). Last but not least, I am thankful for my safe travels while I have been away from home.

1 comment: