Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pizza Delivery

   It all started on Sunday when I got a call from the Director of my office (who is American) and invited me out to Pizza with him and his kids. His wife is out of town and I'm guessing that he was taking the kids out for a treat. Sadly, I had already eaten so I declined the offer. But, Dangit, I couldn't get pizza out of my head...it's not something that I normally crave, I leave that up to Donald, but everytime I ate food I was thinking "wouldn't it be nice to have pizza right about now?". Well, I gave in tonight. The best part about pizza back home is that you can get it delivered...you don't even have to leave the house ( The only pizza that D3 and I sometimes drive for is the Multnomah Village Lucky Lab Hot Diggity Dog pizza). So delivery is what I wanted tonight. When Donald was here we ordered some pizza that was OK, workable in a pinch but I wanted to find better pizza. So I search the Shanghai Expat websites and found one called New York Style Pizza and it was rated pretty high (even by a new yorker!) so I ordered from them.

After receiving a call that the delivery man was lost and couldn't find
 my building my pizza finally arrived.
It looked better then the last pizza that I had delivered. Like
every other food in Shanghai it was oily but I think it did it's job.
I figure at this rate I will crave pizza every other month so I
really only have one more pizza order to go.

   And of course for desert I had another Chinese treat. This one was glazed with egg yoke and had nuts in it.


Here's the one that I had from Sunday night that I forgot to post:

My second favorite so far (4 more to go!)

No comments: