Tuesday, November 29, 2011

a simple monday

   I'm having issues staying connected to my VPN so I'm falling behind on posts...
bare with me! Things are going to be a little out of order. 

   Yesterday was my first mediocre lunch out. Oliver and I went to what I would call a cheap Chinese lunch cafeteria.

Left, our cafeteria food. Right, the line got super long after we went through. I don't
understand why this place is so popular b/c it wasn't any cheaper then other places 
that we eat at. This was our fastest lunch yet, in and out in about 25 mins. 
Most other lunches are about an hour long.


   When I got back to my apartment complex I discovered that they, like most places in the US, put up cheesy  Christmas decorations. Here are the lights that they put up outside. I should probably mention that I LOVE the Christmas season...even cheesy decoration! :)

And a Christmas tree!!
'Tis the season!

No comments: